Got Questions?


Here are some of the most common questions, along with the complete answers from our support experts. If you have any questions, submit them to and we will respond. 

Yes, you can apply for a Certificate in Psychosocial Support even if you have a degree in any field but meet the minimum requirements  and are working with children and youth and have a letter of recommendation from an employer or designated / recognized authority. See Programmes

Use the Change of Courses Form which can be collected from the IDE Print Shop and fill in the courses you are dropping as well as those you are taking. Have that form signed by your programme Coordinator and the Academic Studies Coordinator and submit a copy to Office 001, another to the Computer Room and keep a copy for your reference. 

You can visit an IT centre nearest to your location between Mhlatane High School (Hhohho), Ngwane College (Shiselweni) and SANU (Lubombo). At these centres you can have access to a computer and internet services after you produce your student identity card.

You can request a PIN (YOU WILL NEED THIS PIN EACH TIME YOU REGISTER – DO NOT LOSE IT) from the IDE Computer room or any other Computer Centre within the University and use your student ID together with your PIN to register. Click HERE to read the instructions on how to register. 

See the Senior Assistant Registrar at Office 001 for assistance.

You can send an email to for all your inquiries and we will do our best to be of assistance to you. You may also visit the Audio Visual Lab or the IDE Computer Room – Ms T. Rugube and Ms B. Dlamini can assist you.

About Us

The Institute of Distance Education provides educational and training opportunities for individuals who are unable to undertake conventional and professional university programmes and courses.


© Copyright 2019 uneswa | institute of distance education | All Rights Reserved